1970's Disco Show
Disco Inferno / Mamma Mia
We Are Family
Blame It On The Boogie
Do you long for the return of Saturday Night Fever? Disco Inferno perform all the classic disco party songs the way they were meant to be heard, and are guaranteed to produce party fever with their infectious energy-ridden performance.
Songs performed include gems from Sister Sledge, Village People, Bee Gees, Abba, Earth Wind & Fire, Gloria Gaynor, Kool & The Gang, Chic, The Nolans (The Nolans? Are they mad?), KC & The Sunshine Band, The Real Thing, Jacksons and lots more.
The show is extremely dynamic and energetic, and nobody is immune to the beat (which is not too fast.....not too slow.....just perfect for a good old disco boogie).
Disco Inferno can rightly claim to be the most original 1970s disco band around - they have earnt a fantastic reputation on the live circuit with their superb tongue-in-cheek show and fantastic costumes. Be there or be square, daddy-o!
The band are fully LIVE and are hugely experienced in playing at weddings, corporate events, Bar Mitzvahs, birthday parties, festivals, dinner dances, awards ceremonies, etc.
Disco Inferno can perform up to 2x60 of 1970s disco classics, and supply their own fantastic quality sound system with lighting.
Normally booked as a 6-piece (drums, guitar, keyboards, bass, two lead singers), the band can also add an additional female singer (which allows a short Abba costumed set), tenor sax, trumpet, baritone sax, an additional male singer and a percussionist.....right up to a big 12-piece band.
Based around the London / Hertfordshire / Buckinghamshire / Cambridgeshire / Berkshire / Essex / Kent / Surrey / Bedfordshire / Sussex / Middlesex / Northamptonshire / Oxfordshire area, but Disco Inferno can be booked to play anywhere in the UK or overseas.
For an approximate quote, please enter your postcode:
- Ain't No Stopping Us Now Mcfadden & Whitehead
- Blame It On The Boogie Jacksons
- Boogie Nights Heatwave
- Boogie Wonderland Earth Wind & Fire
- Brick House Commodores
- Car Wash Rose Royce
- Celebration Kool & The Gang
- Crocodile Rock Elton John
- Dancing Queen Abba
- December 63 (oh What A Night) Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
- D.i.s.c.o. Ottowan
- Disco Inferno The Trammps
- Does Your Mother Know Abba
- Do Ya Think Im Sexy Rod Stewart
- Dont Go Breaking My Heart Elton John & Kiki Dee
- Dont Leave Me This Way Thelma Houston
- Get Down Tonight Kool & The Gang
- Gimme Gimme Gimme Abba
- Glass Of Champagne Sailor
- Good Times Chic
- Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel Tavares
- Hot Stuff Donna Summer
- How Deep Is Your Love? Bee Gees
- I Love To Love Tina Charles
- I Want You Back Jacksons
- I Will Survive Gloria Gaynor
- Im In The Mood For Dancing Nolans
- In The Navy Village People
- Kung Fu Fighting Carl Douglas
- Lady Marmalade Labelle
- Le Freak Chic
- Lets Stick Together Brian Ferry & Roxy Music
- Long Train Running Doobie Brothers
- Love Is In The Air John Paul Young
- Love Really Hurts Without You Billy Ocean
- Love Train Ojays
- Mamma Mia Abba
- Money Money Money Abba
- Never Can Say Goodbye Gloria Gaynor
- No More Tears (enough Is Enough) Barbara Streisand & Donna Summer
- Night Fever Bee Gees
- Oops Upside Your Head Gap Band
- Play That Funky Music Wild Cherry
- Relight My Fire Dan Hartman
- Ring My Bell Anita Ward
- Ring Ring Abba
- September Earth Wind & Fire
- Sex Machine James Brown
- Shake Your Body Down To The Ground Jacksons
- S.o.s. Abba
- Staying Alive Bee Gees
- Superstition Stevie Wonder
- Thank You For The Music Abba
- Thats The Way (i Like It) K.c. & The Sunshine Band
- The Hustle Van Mccoy
- Thinking Of You Sister Sledge
- Upside Down Diana Ross
- Voulezvous Abba
- Waterloo Abba
- We Are Family Sister Sledge
- When Will I See You Again Three Degrees
- Ymca Village People
- You Make Me Feel Like Dancing Leo Sayer
- Young Hearts Run Free Candi Staton
- You Sexy Thing Hot Chocolate
- You Should Be Dancing Bee Gees
- You To Me Are Everything Real Thing
- Youre The First, My Last, My Everything Barry White
- And Many More!
- Jamie Oliver
- James Caan
- Richard Branson
- Kelly Hoppen
- Prt A Manger
- Haymarket Publishing
- Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Georgio Armani
- London City Airport
- Saatchi & Saatchi
- Ernst & Young
- Rotary 1120
- Jumeirah Hotel
- Arcadia Group
- Marks & Spencers
- Sytner Group
- British Airways
- Institute Of Sales Promotion
- Fraser T Smith (producer To Adele, Kylie, Etc)
- Claridge's, Mandarin Oriental, Old Trafford, Intercontinental Park Lane
- Imperial War Museum
- London Film Museum
- Alton Towers
- Birmingham Icc
- The Ritz
- Grosvenor House
- London Zoo
- Hms President
- Highclere Castle (aka Downton Abbey)
- Hilton Park Lane
- The Gherkin
- Birmingham Metropole
- The Savoy
- Celtic Manor Resort
- Sas Army Base
- The Dorchester.
- Hundreds Of Others.
- Also Top Venues In Venice, Paris, Algarve, Bahrain, Helsinki, Rome, Etc
- And Many More!
"Dear Kevin. It was good to see you again on Saturday, and yes, the evening appeared to go very successfully, and a great time was had by all!! It was fantastic to see so many people get up to dance as soon as you started playing, which only emphasises you got the mood of the guests just right. We have yet to come up with a grand total on exactly how much was raised, but I believe its in the region of 12k, so not bad considering the current economic climate. From Tracy, Kim, as well as myself Thank you once again for your support, and for making sure the evening's entertainment first class. I'd like to wish you, and the rest of the members, a very Merry Christmas, and all the best for 2009. Kind regards.
- Sue Fenton, Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity Event, Witham
Great service as usual everything went smoothly and a fun night had by all. Hope the band didn't mind us joining them on stage for American Pie! It was great.
- Debbie Phillips, St Edmunds College, Ware
Trying to find a band that would suit all tastes is very difficult, but you were fantastic and I would recommend them most highly. Thank You.
- Tony Crompton, Cobham
The band have been the most organized and professional group I have worked with and their performance on the night had everybody up dancing. They created a vibrant and happy atmosphere that everybody, of all ages, enjoyed. Brilliant.
- Alan Clarke EISL Ltd, Buxted Park Country House, Uckfield
You were excellent. Kevin was very helpful in our conversations before the party, and very professional and obliging on the night. Their performance was superb, and the dance floor was full all night. I would have no hesitation in booking them again, and would highly recommend them for a similar celebration. Thanks for your help.
- Mike & Cathy Burton, Legacy Falcon Hotel, Chapel Street, Stratford-Upon-Avon
It was brilliant!! Thanks for putting on a good show, it was thoroughly enjoyed by all!!!
- Joanne Richardson, Wetherby
It was a great night, we had a fab time and your band including DJ were superb. We will certainly recommend you to our friends.
- Dave Russinger, Ware
Dear Kevin, just wanted to let you know that we really thought the band were great last night. We had many phone calls from our friends today who loved the music! Andy's said his absolute best moment of the whole weekend was your Hey Jude at the end. We would be happy to join your list of very satisfied referees if you want us to. Many thanks to all of you.
- Myra Stern, Barmitzvah, London Zoo
You were great, thanks again for contributing to a great night. I was over the moon. All our friends are taking their number!
- Gemma Morriss, Wandsworth
Just to say what a fantastic job the band did last we night and I hope they left feeling that they had been appreciated. Everybody had a great time and the dance floor was always full which was what we were hoping for. Many thanks.
- Jane Hepburn, Godalming
Brilliant as expected.
- Donna, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Albufeira, Portugal
Disco Inferno Offers:
1 x 75 Minute Set
2 x 60 Minute Sets