Ska Madness Tribute + The Specials Bad Manners
It Must Be Love
He has great vocals for Ska and reggae music and he is a experienced and quality entertainer. Danny Barrett also performs as a top Neil Diamond Tribute act at venues across the country.
Ska music from the 80's and Reggae comes very natural to Danny as he was a Ska man back then. Any Tribute Ska songs Danny doesnt sing live he will do his best to play originals if songs are requested.
For an approximate quote, please enter your postcode:
- Enjoy Yourself, Prince Buster Specials
- Everything I Own, Ken Boothe
- Help me make it through the night
- Suzanne beware of the devil.
- House Of Fun, Madness
- It Must Be Love, Madness Suggs, Cecelia
- Mr Bo jangles, John Holt.
- Madness Medley, Driving In My Car, House Of Fun and Baggy Trousers.
- Bad Manners, Hey little girl
- My girl lollipop, Special Brew,
- The Prince Madness, Prince Buster
- Tom Hark, The Piranhas.
- With a little help from my friends
- Whine And Grine, Prince Buster Women are sweeter than man.
- Wings Of A Dove, Madness
- Specials Monkey Man
- Youre Wondering now, the Specials. Rainy night in Georgia,
- Love of the common people.
- Madness they call it Madness
- MY Girls Mad at Me, Madness.
- I wanna wake up with you
- Night Boat To Cairo, Madness, Swing low sweet chariot reggae
- One Step Beyond, Madness
- Specials Night club.
- Too much too young
- Our House, Madness.
- Grey Day
- Desmond Decker the Israelites
- Shanty town.
- Red Red Wine,
- A message To You Rudy, The Specials
- UB40, Cant Help Falling In Love
- Prince Buster wine & grine. Shut Up, Madness.
- Killing me softly, John Holt
- Burnham On Crouch Yacht Club
- Essex Police
- Conservative Clubs
- Numerous Golf Clubs
- Portsmouth Hotel
- Holiday Parks
- Mason Evenings
- Burns Nights
- Queen Elizabeth College
- Roundtable Events
- Little Havens
- Essex Road Show
- Some Theatres Around The Country
- Hoo Yacht Cub
- Surprise Birthday Parties
- Many Essex And Kent Music Festivals
- Pubs Clubs And Hotels In England Scotland And Wales
- And Many More!
We had a great night and Danny did a wonderful job, happy to recommend him.
- Ken, The Nevill Golf Club, Tunbridge Wells
"Danny Barrett performed his set live at the Granville theatre Ramsgate for their Dusty Diamond Anniversary show on 28th June 2008. Danny delighted the local audience with his vocal and instrumental talents, indeed this reflected in the double encore he received and delivered. Danny Left Ramsgate leaving his audience completely satisfied and still wanting more."
- Trudi Kingham, Artistic director
My event (wife's surprise birthday party) was a total success in which Danny Barrett played the most important role. Danny arrived and set up in plenty of time and made it his business to contact me in order to enquire about any particular songs he should perform and any particular message he wanted me to convey. He is a very professional performer and a gifted singer who gave us a super show. He engaged well with my wife, my family and guests who absolutely adored him, he got everybody up on the floor dancing and posing with him for pictures, it was absolutely wonderful. Guests personally thanked him and told me that this was the best party they had ever attended. I would not hesitate to wholly recommend Danny to your clients and wish him every success in the future. Thank you once again and kind regards
- Barry Goodwin
Well What can i say! Danny barret is bloody fantastic! Not only did he perform brilliantly but he saved us when the DJ turned up minus any of the music we asked for and although we happend to have a copy of our first dance in the car danny kept it going and that was even before he had changed into his costume.Paul and i will be talking about him for many years to come.Our guests loved him too. Can you thank him and tell him he did a wonderful job and he is a top bloke x
- shauna and paul
Well Danny Barrett wot an entertainer you are. Thank you so much for saturday night what can i say everyone loved you So for me it was money well spent. Hope you got fed as i instructed.
Danny you where awesome wishing you a fab career and hope to book you again
- Amanda Thomas Cole. Burnham On Crouch Yacht Club.
I would like to thank Danny B for doing a fantastic job with his act at my birthday party. I had a wide range of ages and had the dance floor packed from beginning to end with his array of tunes.Top singer and top guy!!!! Well done
Also thanks Scott Jordan entertainment very professional.
Ska Madness By Danny B Offers:
1 x 60 Minute Set
2 x 45 Minute Sets