Live Eighties (80s) Tribute Band
Erasure's A Little Respect
Okay so everyone had bad hair, everything was luminous & every school had an annoying kid who could do the Rubiks cube in under a minute (taking the stickers off doesn't count!). But the 80s was a decade of great tunes and Class of 87 bring you the biggest, fattest, coolest tracks of the era.
So flick back that fringe, slip on the Ray Bans, strap that big fat 80s mobile to your back and enjoy!
Two hours of the biggest tracks of the 80s catering for the smallest party, to the biggest corporate event and everything in between. Featuring tunes from Duran, Soft Cell, Frankie Goes To Hollywood and many more.
Client list includes Norwich Union, Canada Life, The Royal Navy, Orange, Liz Hobbs Group, Glaxo Smithkline and countless private parties.
For an approximate quote, please enter your postcode:
- Abc - The Look Of Love
- Adam Ant - Goody Two Shoes
- A-ha - Take On Me
- Bad Manners - Lip Up Fatty
- Belouis Some - Imagination
- Blancmange - Living On The Ceiling
- Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star
- David Bowie - Let's Dance
- Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (like A Record)
- Depeche Mode - I Just Can't Get Enough
- Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen
- Duran Duran - Girls On Film
- Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf
- Duran Duran - Planet Earth
- Duran Duran - Rio
- Erasure - A Little Respect
- Erasure - Sometimes
- Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax
- Frankie Goes To Hollywood - The Power Of Love
- Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Two Tribes
- Freez - Iou
- Gary Numan - Are Friends Electric?
- Gary Numan - Cars
- Haircut 100 - Fantastic Day
- Haircut 100 - Love Plus One
- Inxs - New Sensation
- King - Love & Pride
- Madness - Baggy Trousers
- Madness - House Of Fun
- Men At Work - Down Under
- Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
- Michael Jackson - Thriller
- New Order - Blue Monday
- O.m.d - Enola Gay
- Robert Palmer - Addicted To Love
- Simple Minds - Don't You Forget About Me
- Soft Cell - Tainted Love
- Spandau Ballet - Gold
- Teardrop Explodes - Reward
- Tears For Fears - Head Over Heels
- Tears For Fears - Mad World
- The Communards - Don't Leave Me This Way
- The Cure - In Between Days
- The Human League - Fascination
- The Human League - Love Action
- The Human League - Mirror Man
- The Jam - A Town Called Malice
- The Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls
- The Smiths - Panic
- The Specials - Ghost Town
- U2 - Pride (in The Name Of Love)
- U2 - With Or Without You
- Wham - Freedom
- Wham! - I'm Your Man
- Yazoo - Don't Go
- And Many More!
- Grosvenor House
- Alexandra Palace
- Ashton Court
- Tiger Tiger
- Dunston Hall
- Hilton Hotels
- Marriott Hotels
- Market Raisen Racecourse
- Sandown Racecourse
- Haynes Museum
- And Many More!
"Just wanted to say thank you for Saturday night. Everyone we have spoken to about the event has commented on what a fantastic band you are.
We are thinking of doing the same next year, so may get in touch again. Once again thanks"
- Mark Farley, St George's Hall, Exeter City Council
"Just a quick email to say thank you so much for Saturday night, you guys were brilliant. Everyone had a great time as you could probably tell from the many shouts for "one more" or in some cases "three more"!
Thanks for making our night such a memorable one.
We will certainly recommend you in the future. Kind regards"
- Lance and Emily
"Just a note to say thanks for everything! Everybody thought you were brilliant, to cover an age group of 18- 50 plus takes some doing, especially after travelling from Norfolk all the way down to Somerset! Everybody has commented to me how good you sounded and also what nice blokes you were too. It was a special occasion in our squadrons history and your fantastic performance made it even more memorable.To steal a song from the night you guys made it a "Fantastic Day"! Thankyou so much and don't be suprised when we call again!"
- AEM John "Snowy" Winter, 801 Naval Fighter Squadron
"I just wanted to say a great big huge thank you for Saturday nights gig!!! You guys were fantastic and so many people asked for your details!! I hope that they book you! Thanks for making the party! You were stars!! Thanks again. Hopefully see you for The Party in the Garden 2007!! With kind regards and heart felt thanks to you all!"
"We were delighted with the band. They were perfect for the evening and good company earlier in the day. Comments from our guests were entirely positive (which makes us look good!). They couldn't believe that we could find such a band without knowing them first. Some of the songs sounded better than the originals. The dance-floor was packed which is always a great testament to a Band (and to the quantity of alcohol). Thanks for your assistance."
Class Of 87 Offers:
2 x 60 Minute Sets